Seattle — LizardTech, a provider of software solutions for managing and distributing geospatial content, is heading into a busy conference season, exhibiting at five different tradeshows this fall.
LizardTech representatives will be showcasing the company’s entire line of geospatial products, including recently launched GeoExpress 9. They will be available for product demonstrations and to answer questions at the following shows:
• Sept. 11–13 in Dublin, Ohio, at the 2013 Ohio GIS Conference in booth number 26.
• Oct. 9–10 in Denver, at GIS in the Rockies.
• Oct. 13–16 in Tampa, Fla., at the GEOINT Symposium in booth number 312.
• Oct. 21–24 in Austin, Texas, at the 2013 Texas GIS Forum.
• Oct. 28–31 in San Antonio, at the CaGIS/ASPRS 2013 Specialty Conference.
LizardTech will host product demonstrations to showcase the features of GeoExpress 9, which is four times faster and includes Intelligent Encoding. LizardTech will also showcase its Express Server software for high-performance image delivery and publication and its LiDAR Compressor software, which turns giant point cloud datasets into efficient MrSID files.