Topcon Group Announces Updates to MAGNET Suite
LIVERMORE, Calif. – The Topcon Group announced updates to the MAGNET suite of productivity software products through new versions of MAGNET Field and MAGNET Office – v1.2.
MAGNET Enterprise is a cloud service that connects the Field and Office products and provides a web-based interface to company data. MAGNET Field is software that runs on field controllers and onboard total stations, and MAGNET Office is a stand-alone office software for processing and modeling. MAGNET makes it possible for real-time collaboration between project manager, field crews, office personnel, engineers or consultants.
Updates to MAGNET Enterprise include:
- Launched MAGNET Relay mobile base RTK broadcasting service (subscription required).
- Added tool tips for key icons and buttons.
- Multiple improvements to Asset Manager.
Updates to MAGNET Field include:
- Quick codes
- Text from AutoCAD DWG files is now an option to import for viewing on the map
- Users can export GPS and TS raw data to user-defined formats using the new custom export formatter
- 3D Viewer
- SiteLink 3D connections now supported
- Simulation now available in all routines
- More Calculate (COGO) routines
- View options in map for background drawings and surfaces
Updates to MAGNET Office include:
- Tools - Import DWG for 64 bit systems now supported
- Tools - Processing option to assist import from Internet
- Topo - Create points at tick intersections from AutoCAD drawings
- Topo - Added annotations settings for two point arcs
- Site - Create vectors from PDF files, and supports PDF files containing vectors and raster data
- Site - Trace PDF vector data
- Site - Trace Raster data
- Site - Elevate polylines during PDF trace
- Site - Scale PDF data
- Site - Added SiteLink 3D interface and support