Colorado – The GeoGathering 2013 conference will take place in Colorado Springs at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort on Aug. 21-22, 2013. This year’s theme focuses on how operators collect and share information about their assets to increase operational safety and improve pipeline decision making.
Acquisitions and fast growth in the industry are forcing operators to develop a data strategy and take a deeper look at all aspects of data – from how it is collected to making it available for decision makers. It means looking at data from a much different perspective than before.
GeoGathering provides a collaborative venue for oil and gas gathering system and upstream operators to share their experiences and learn from others.
If you are interested in participating in this year’s conference, please submit a presentation abstract at the GeoGathering website. Deadline for submissions is Jan. 30, 2013. Recommended topics include (full list posted on the website):
- PHMSA MAOP Strategies
- Developing a Data Sharing Strategy
- Collection Methods to Meet Requirements
- Data Sharing: GIS as an Enterprise
- Organizing Data for Decision-Makers
- MAOP & Collecting the Right Data
- Acquisitions & Validating the Data
- Environmental Permitting: Collection & Management of the Data
- Data Security and the Cloud
- Field & Office Data Strategies
Who should attend?
- Senior Management / Project Managers
- Integrity Management Specialists
- GIS Professionals
- Field Operations Coordinators
- Regulatory Compliance Personnel
Learn more at www.geogathering.com.