Carlson Releases Carlson Survey Embedded AutoCAD
MAYSVILLE, Ky. — Carlson Software released Carlson Survey 2013 Embedded AutoCAD that comes with the newest version of AutoCAD OEM engine built in. The easy-to-use software provides upgrades to core features like the coordinate database, Field-to-Finish coding and cut sheets as well as new commands, including one to twist points to a 3D view.
“The 2013 Carlson Survey solutions deliver on customer feature requests with many useful improvements to existing commands along with new commands,” says David Carlson, vice president of development for Carlson Software. “Also, the user-interface has a fresh look with a score of new and updated icons plus an optional ribbon toolbar.”
Improvements to Carlson Survey Embedded AutoCAD include:
- The coordinate file has a new CRDB option, which uses a SQLite database and supports large point numbers and descriptions;
- The Report Formatter has a new Report Viewer output for creating table reports with customized formatting;
- Cut Sheets has a new spreadsheet interface and plan view labeling features; plus data from SurvCE can be used to create the cut sheets;
- Field-to-Finish has new coding for tree surveys, tree survey reports and tables;
- Google Earth support now includes points as well as linework, plus the ability to both import and export to KML/KMZ; and
- Search Published Control is a new command to lookup points from the NGS geodetic control database.
Users get the ability to work between the office and the field and they can establish company-wide design styles to ease and speed their work.
For more information about the 2013 Carlson Survey Embedded AutoCAD, visit www.carlsonsw.com.