SEATTLE — LizardTech, a provider of software solutions for managing and distributing geospatial content, will be exhibiting at five different conferences in May.
Showcasing the company’s entire line of geospatial products, LizardTech representatives will be available for product demonstrations and to answer questions at the following shows:
- April 30 – May 2 in Houston at the Esri Petroleum GIS Conference
- May 8 – 9 in Bloomington, Ind., at the 2012 Indiana GIS Conference
- May 15 – 16 in Syracuse, N.Y., partnering with GIS Services at the New York State Geographic Information Conference
- May 22 – 23 in Grantville, Pa., at the 2012 Pennsylvania GIS Conference
- May 29 – 31 in Sao Paolo, Brazil partnering with Engesat International at the MundoGeo Connect Latin America Conference
The software products demonstrated at these shows will be: LizardTech GeoExpress software, which enables geospatial professionals to compress and manipulate satellite and aerial imagery, Express Server software for high-performance delivery and publication, and LiDAR Compressor software, which turns giant point cloud datasets into efficient MrSID files.