Hexagon 2012, held June 4-7 in Las Vegas, will feature both paid and complimentary hands-on training sessions in the Geosystems track.
Training session themes include:
- Crash and Crush Analysis (with crash scanning at Las Vegas Motor Speedway)
- Leica CloudWorx for Revit/BIM
- Point clouds/CloudWorx for Civil3D
- CloudWorx for SmartPlant3D
- External Camera Workflow Techniques (description hints at new capabilities coming for ScanStation C10)
For a complete list of training sessions, click here.
The pre-registration rate for Hexagon 2012 ends April 16. Pre-registration includes $600 off the ticket price, entry into the V.I.P Experience drawing and access to more than 15 HDS training classes. To register, click here.