YellowScan has launched a new LiDAR UAS surveying solution with high accuracy and dense geo-referenced point cloud data.
Development for the YellowScan Surveyor started in early 2015. With a robust and fully integrated system designed to meet the needs of most demanding survey professionals and terrain, YellowScan Surveyor is quickly and easily adapted to any drone, generating data when and where needed.
The team has carefully selected and deployed high-end components for performance; for example, the Applanix APX15 single board GNSS-Inertial solution chosen for its highly accurate position and orientation solution for direct geo-referencing.
The YellowScan Surveyor does not replace the YellowScan Mapper, but complements the YellowScan product family with a solution ideally suited for precise topography and demanding requirements for civil engineering and mining applications.
The YellowScan Surveyor includes:
- High-end Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) allowing precision measurement of the attitude
- Dual-frequency GNSS receiver, capable of operating in RTK or PPK positioning mode
- Multi-echo laser scanner
- On-board computer for continuous data acquisition and processing
- Battery (up to 1.5 hours of autonomy)
- Worldwide technical and operational support
YellowScan designs, develops and produces UAV mapping solutions for professional applications. Fully integrated, ultra-light and easy to use, these highly automated data collection tools are used by customers around the world in fields such as surveying, forestry, environmental research, archeology, corridor mapping, civil engineering and mining.