First-Ever Mountain States BIM Workshop Will Be Held in October
Multi-city BIM, Revit user conference set for Phoenix in fall
BIM Workshops is introducing its first-ever Mountain States BIM Workshops. The conference is set for Oct. 15-16 in Phoenix.
BIM Workshops are two-day user conferences that rotate annually between various U.S. regions. It is a premier stage for local and regional user communities to connect with local experts and nationally-recognized speakers.
“The BIM Workshop events create an excellent opportunity for attendees and speakers to have an open discussion about technical topics that affect everyday projects,” says Steven Shell, an architect who won the 2014 Central States and Pacific Coast BIM Workshops Top Speaker award. “The Arizona AEC community currently does not have a local event of this caliber that brings together so many users and nationally-recognized speakers. I would greatly encourage users and local companies to attend the BIM Workshops.”
Speakers will present a variety of topics, many of the classes qualifying for AIA learning units. Session topics include:
- Revit Collaboration Using Autodesk 360 Collaboration for Revit
- Tips and Tricks to Make Your Autodesk Revit Drawings and Presentations Look Great
- The Nuts and Bolts of Revit Template Creation
- Revit for Interiors: Essential Skills
- Take Off to the Next Level with Navisworks Quantification
- Strategies for Large Stud System Projects for Structural Engineers
For years, the BIM Workshops have served as a cost-effective opportunity to gain training in Autodesk software and to loearn from and network with industry leaders and peers.