MicroSurvey CAD 2015 Offers Highly Efficient Drafting and Design
The latest release is powered by the all new IntelliCAD 8 engine and is the first-ever 64-bit version of MicroSurvey CAD. "The 64-bit architecture allows MicroSurvey CAD 2015 to access and use more system resources, and in a more efficient manner, unlocking the incredible potential of a modern workstation," said Brian Sloman, MicroSurvey's Development Manager. "With the 64-bit version of MicroSurvey CAD 2015, users will experience faster and smoother drafting and calculation operations, and can work with larger drawings and more points."
MicroSurvey CAD 2015 can read and write the latest .dwg files for compatibility with AutoCAD 2015, and has improved object enablers for drawings from Civil 3D. It also includes several new capabilities driven by requests submitted by users through MicroSurvey's online feature request system. For example:
- layer filters and layer states have been integrated directly into the IntelliCAD Explorer;
- a dynamic licensing system makes it easy to switch product levels;
- the AutoMAP Library, which controls how points and figures are presented, has been enhanced with new capabilities;
- bearings and azimuths of lines can now be instantly viewed in alternate reference systems;
- the point clusters tool lets users draw exaggerated error vectors for visually comparing coordinate changes between design and as-built points or during deformation studies; and
- additional point cloud data formats are supported.
MicroSurvey CAD is compatible with field data from all major total stations and data collectors, and is fully compatible with AutoCAD. It includes complete survey drafting, COGO, DTM, traversing, volumes, contouring, point cloud manipulation and data collection interfacing. No plug-ins or modules are necessary. View product videos.
In addition to the 64-bit version, a 32-bit version of the software is also available on the MicroSurvey website.