This new release includes many new features, performance improvements and stability enhancements. A number of features are aimed specifically at supporting LAS 1.4 data while easing usability and installation of GeoCue’s client and server components.
Highlights of GeoCue 2014.1 include:
- Dramatically Simplified Installation and Client Start-Up
- Improved Performance of Distributed Workflows
- Email Alerts on Dispatched Jobs
- New Window Arrangement Feature
- New Coordinate Reference Systems and Vertical Datum
- Comprehensive support for LAS 1.4. (LIDAR 1 CuePac)
- Additional Options for DirectDrive of MicroStation/Terrasolid
- Improved Look Up Table (LUT) Support (DMC PPS CuePac)
- Enhanced FramePro Data Import and Streamlined Workflow (RCD30 CuePac)
In addition to the major new features highlighted above, GeoCue has also addressed many areas of the software to improve both performance and stability. Everyone who has GeoCue on current maintenance will receive the release on DVD. GeoCue will send out an email blast when the new release has been posted to the download server.
GeoCue thinks users will find tremendous added value in this new release. GeoCue was already the premiere tool for workflow optimization, the company believes. This new release greatly advances this standing, as well as positioning GeoCue as the most capable tool in the marketplace for integrating and accelerating the geospatial production environments of any size production shop, the company says.
GeoCue Group is a software development and consulting services company specializing in geospatial production management solutions and creating tools for improving geospatially organized processes. GeoCue Group is also among North America’s leading providers of production solutions for airborne and mobile laser scanning. For more information, visit the www.geocue.com site or contact the company via email at email@example.com.