There will be a webinar explaining point cloud processing software Leica Cyclone 9.0, at 12 p.m. EDT, Sept. 30. Leica Geosystems point cloud experts Mike Harvey and Bill Wallace will demo the newest release of the industry-leading solution for capturing, visualizing, extracting, analyzing, sharing and presenting point cloud data.
In this 60-minute session, you’ll learn how to:
• Automatically align scans during import for cloud-to-cloud registration
• Visually align ScanWorlds
• Register and link subgroups of scans that have not been automatically aligned to create one group for cloud-to-cloud registration
• Automatically set up 2D sketch planes
• Dramatically improve roadway alignment drafting
• Use Smart Picks and Points-on-a-Grid functionality to create accurate maps quickly and easily
• Transform your ability to work with point clouds captured from any type or brand of hardware
Plus, hear from a group of beta testers what they’ve experienced with the new release and where they think it will take the market.