Topcon Positioning Group targeted the construction industry with its newest data controller.
The new FC-336 data controller provides field crews access to Magnet Enterprise to send and receive data files, and it also operates with Topcon Magnet Field,
|The FC-336 data controller, which works with all Topcon GNSS receives and total stations, also is dust and waterproof with an IP68 environmental rating. (Photo from Topcon)|
Site and Layout software.
The FC-336 data controller, which works with all Topcon GNSS receives and total stations, also is dust and waterproof with an IP68 environmental rating.
Other features of the FC-336 data controller:
- 1GHz processor
- Integrated Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- Microsoft Windows Mobile® software
- 5MP camera with attached LED flash
- 512MB RAM memory and 8GB of data storage
- Accessible, rechargeable and hot-swappable batteries
- Internal GPS positioning with 2-5m accuracy
- E-compass and altimeter
- Alpha-numeric keyboard; 3.5-inch digital display
- Operates in adverse conditions in temperatures from -22F (-30C) to 140F (60C)
For more information, go to http://www.topconpositioning.com/products/hybrid-positioning/hand-held-devices/fc-336.