SPAR Point Group has appointed 10 people to the International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF) 2014 Advisory Board.
ILMF will take place Feb. 17-19, 2014, in Denver. The advisory board members are:
• Tim Blak, General Manager, Tulloch Mapping Solutions
• Bill Emison, Senior Account Manager, GeoSpatial Solutions/Merrick & Company
• Doug Flint, Business Development Executive, Flint Associates
• Brent Gelhar, Technology Commercialization Consultant, Gelhar & Associates
• Layton Hobbs, Vice President, Woolpert
• Lewis Graham, President/CTO, GeoCue Group
• Alastair MacDonald, Managing Director, TMS International Ltd
• Dave Maune, Senior Remote Sensing Project Manager
• Mike Renslow, Photogrammetrist/Owner, ASPRS
• Charles Toth, Senior Research Scientist, Ohio State University
The 10 advisory board members will work with SPAR Point Group to organize and plan sessions for the 2014 conference, according to a statement from Lisa Murray, SPAR Point Group Director.