10 Named to 2014 ILMF Advisory Board
Members will work with SPAR Point Group to develop conference sessions
SPAR Point Group has appointed 10 people to the International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF) 2014 Advisory Board.
ILMF will take place Feb. 17-19, 2014, in Denver. The advisory board members are:
• Tim Blak, General Manager, Tulloch Mapping Solutions
• Bill Emison, Senior Account Manager, GeoSpatial Solutions/Merrick & Company
• Doug Flint, Business Development Executive, Flint Associates
• Brent Gelhar, Technology Commercialization Consultant, Gelhar & Associates
• Layton Hobbs, Vice President, Woolpert
• Lewis Graham, President/CTO, GeoCue Group
• Alastair MacDonald, Managing Director, TMS International Ltd
• Dave Maune, Senior Remote Sensing Project Manager
• Mike Renslow, Photogrammetrist/Owner, ASPRS
• Charles Toth, Senior Research Scientist, Ohio State University
The 10 advisory board members will work with SPAR Point Group to organize and plan sessions for the 2014 conference, according to a statement from Lisa Murray, SPAR Point Group Director.