Autodesk to Offer Pay-As-You-Go Model
Monthly, quarterly and annual rental plan options will be available starting Sept. 16.
Autodesk will offer a pay-as-you-go model for the company’s desktop software, including Design and Creation Suites, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya and Autodesk Maya LT.
For the first time, customers can purchase access to a range of Autodesk software on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
Customers who choose to purchase monthly, quarterly or annual rental plans will receive similar benefits to Autodesk Subscription Customers, including staying current with the latest product updates, access to select Autodesk 360 cloud services and basic support.
The monthly, quarterly and annual rental plan options will be available starting Sept. 16. The new rental plans apply to the following products:
- Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite
- Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite
- Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite
- Autodesk Building Design Suite
- Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite
- Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite
- Autodesk Plant Design Suite
- Autodesk Product Design Suite
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Autodesk Maya LT