Futtura Introduces New Pipe Laser
Futtura has released the new PL-100 / PL-300 AT Pipe Laser for underground applications.
Futtura has introduced the new PL-100 / PL-300 AT Pipe Laser for underground applications.
The PL-100 is suited for “over the top” or “through the pipe” work. The pipe laser comes with +40% to -10% grade range and has a two-year warranty.
The PL-300 AT includes all of the features of the PL-100 in addition to the AutoTarget System. This feature allows for efficient second day set-up with ease and accuracy. By placing the pipe laser at the same spot with the correct grade and pressing the red align key on the AutoTarget, the laser will automatically scan and find the center of the target.
PL-100 Features include:
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Grade reference points on both sides for easy elevation setup.
- High visibility LED line pivot point.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack.
- Range of set-up accessories include trivet, special transit, and rod and cross brace.
- One set of slide legs that covers multiple pipe sizes.