The SPAR Point Group announced the appointment of 13 members to the SPAR Europe/European LiDAR Mapping Forum (ELMF) Advisory Board.
The advisory board covers both SPAR Europe and the ELMF, which take place together Nov. 11-13 at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
The board will work closely with organizers on programming and session development, SPAR Point Group Director Lisa Murray said in a news release.
The members of the advisory board are:
- Marius Blom, Managing Director, Apply Capnor
- Erik Pie Claassen, Manager Geo-Information, Fugro GeoServices B.V.
- Andrew Evans, Applications Development Manager, Topcon
- Birgitta Foster, Assisting Director, buildingSMART alliance
- Dieter Fritsch, Head of Photogrammetry Institute, University of Stuttgart
- Lewis Graham, President/CTO, GeoCue Group
- Alastair MacDonald, Managing Director, TMS International Ltd
- John D. Meneely, School of Geography, Archaeology and Palaeoecology, Queens University Belfast
- Marco Methorst, IT Director, Jacobs Engineering
- Alec Miljkovic, IT Stategy Manager Capital Projects, Shell Global Solutions International BV
- Valentin Vanhecke, Specialist Expertise, Netherlands Police
- Pieter van Waarden, Geo Information and Innovation Manager, Rijkswaterstaat
- Jurgen Werbrouck, Technology Coordinator, Grontmij Belgium NV
SPAR Europe and the European LiDAR Mapping Forum is an event that brings together professionals from Europe and the world to discover the latest advances in 3D data capture, processing and delivery to improve efficiency and safety.