Jack Dangermond is preparing his opening presentation for the 2012 Esri International User Conference(Esri UC), and is requesting help. Each year, the Plenary Session provides an inspiring overview of the state of geospatial technology today, and one of the best ways to illustrate that is by people sharing examples of their work.
He is asking people to submit up to three images for him to consider including in the presentation. He’s interested in the following:
- Maps that helped make a decision
- Maps that helped communities work together
- Maps that helped communicate a message or tell a story
- High-quality and/or interesting cartographic displays (both two- and three-dimensional)
- Maps that illustrate spatial analysis, modeling and science
- Maps that illustrate integration with other systems
- ArcGIS technology applications
- ArcGIS Server or other web mapping applications
Image submissions must be received by Friday, June 22, via our online portal. If you have any questions, e-mailKaren Hurlbut.
To register for the Esri UC, visitesri.com/uc.