"We are pleased to announce another new set of industry content for Pinnacle Series. In addition to helping design professionals in the Building Design and Civil Engineering industries use Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD Civil 3D to their full potential, Pinnacle Series for General Design helps organizations by delivering workflow, training and support resources for general AutoCAD usage,” explains Brad Heil, vice president of Products and Services at Eagle Point Software. “AutoCAD still plays an important role in many organizations’ workflows and these resources are beneficial to new users, advanced users who need ‘update training’ when moving to the latest versions, and the occasional users who need help when they get stuck.”
With the addition of General Design content to the Pinnacle Series, users now have access to:
- Task-based instruction through interactive AutoCAD 2013 workflows
- Over 240 AutoCAD 2013 How-to videos and recorded training classes
- Live, expert-led virtual training classes
- Cheat Sheets for quick AutoCAD troubleshooting
- Technical support delivered through chat, toll-free phone and remote desktop assistance.
To learn more about the Pinnacle Series,click here.