Showcasing the company’s entire line of geospatial products, LizardTech representatives will be available for product demonstrations and to answer questions at the following shows:
- April 30 – May 2 in Houston at the Esri Petroleum GIS Conference
- May 8 – 9 in Bloomington, Ind., at the 2012 Indiana GIS Conference
- May 15 – 16 in Syracuse, N.Y., partnering with GIS Services at the New York State Geographic Information Conference
- May 22 – 23 in Grantville, Pa., at the 2012 Pennsylvania GIS Conference
- May 29 – 31 in Sao Paolo, Brazil partnering with Engesat International at the MundoGeo Connect Latin America Conference
The software products demonstrated at these shows will be: LizardTech GeoExpress software, which enables geospatial professionals to compress and manipulate satellite and aerial imagery, Express Server software for high-performance delivery and publication, and LiDAR Compressor software, which turns giant point cloud datasets into efficient MrSID files.
For more information about LizardTech’s geospatial software products, visit www.lizardtech.com. To see a complete list of LizardTech’s upcoming shows, visit www.lizardtech.com/events/.