GeoShack North America, Inc. continues to grow with their latest announcement that Midwest Architects & Engineers Supply Inc. has joined the GeoShack family.

Midwest A&E was founded in 1956 by Ed Nicholson and has been at its present location, 400 North Grove Road in Richardson, Texas since 1984. Current operations will remain open in Richardson, but will begin to use GeoShack name. Billy Tucker, North Texas Regional Manager for GeoShack stated, "Midwest customers will notice very few changes initially. We will continue to carry the same great Topcon products, supported by the same great team. With the support of a much larger company, Midwest will be able to increase inventory and services very quickly."

Scott Beathard, President of GeoShack, agreed stating that all employees of Midwest will remain with the company and the basic scope of services will not change significantly from the customers’ viewpoint. "As a factory authorized Topcon distributor and service center covering North Texas and Oklahoma, Midwest A & E is a natural fit in the GeoShack family. Our two companies came together to continue providing the superior technology, service and support that all of our customers have come to expect."

For more information, visit www.geoshack.com.