Exelis Visual Information Solutions Released ENVI 5 Image Analysis Software
- An intuitive, easy-to-navigate interface
- A highly-efficient display for large datasets
- New automated processes for several popular analysis tasks
- A flexible application programming interface for customizing the software to unique user needs
ENVI 5 was developed to introduce efficiency and speed into the previously complex workflow of converting raw imagery into actionable information. The new user process benefits today’s changing imagery consumer.
- The ENVI 5 dynamic user interface provides time and effort-saving features to meet changing needs, introducing a single window display where all ENVI analysis tools are available with a single mouse click from an intuitive ribbon menu bar
- Large, multi-gigabyte datasets common in the modern workflow are read and processed quickly and efficiently, allowing users to spend more time focusing on end results and less time waiting for them
- Additionally, several new automated processes help new and experienced users alike obtain the answers they need faster, providing wizard-like processes to easily detect change between images taken over time, classify types of land cover materials in an area of interest, georeference points in an image to a basemap, and to orthorectify scenes for correcting sensor distortion.
To learn more about ENVI 5, please visit http://www.exelisvis.com/ProductsServices/ENVI/ENVILatestRelease.aspx