In developing and releasing Topo Analyst, Charles O’Hara, SIS President, said, “Our customers and industry leaders kept telling us, we really like Accuracy Analyst and wish you would develop the same capabilities for analyzing and verifying terrain data, especially LiDAR data sets. Our customers and the industry asked, and SIS delivered.” Customers who have already purchased Topo Analyst love the tool and the report that provides test results that meet standards and requirements for LiDAR data products.
Topo Analyst 1.0 delivers the same streamlined workflow, ease of use, and readily understood results you expect from SIS software. Topo Analyst lets you test LiDAR point cloud data, DEM data products, and other raster elevation data (such as IFSAR). With Topo Analyst, you can make sure you are producing, buying, or using data that meet your specifications and mapping needs. Topo Analyst gives producers, customers, and users the ability to verify accuracy and quality with benefits including the following:
- Automatically verify the accuracy of elevation data
- Evaluate LiDAR LAS point-cloud data as well as raster DEMs
- Comprehensively test elevation uncertainty by land cover types
- Input tile layers and evaluate enormous data sets
- Results compliant with LiDAR accuracy standards