Old buildings? No documentation? Irregular walls? Details to locate? Inaccessible points to measure? No need to worry: the Leica 3D Disto measures it all. Simply aim the 3D Disto, press a button and the Leica 3D Disto determines the precise 3-dimensional position of the point. Capture and record a digital image of the measured point with another key press. The Leica 3D Disto has the power to measure complex building elements without requiring the user to be a measurement expert. The result: the project moves ahead faster, more efficiently and with a better end quality.
Location, height, and distance can now be easily measured in 3-dimensions from one location with a single measurement using 3D Disto. It has never been easier to create as-built records of ceiling, floor, and roof surfaces, volumes, slopes, height differences, angles, and much more.
The Leica 3D Disto is operated by a ruggedized hand-held control unit using WiFi or cable connection. The robust, compact sensor can be placed on any stable surface or mounted on a standard measurement tripod. Points are targeted with the integrated, co-axial camera and displayed on the high-resolution screen with visible crosshair. When more detail is necessary an 8X zoom is available to ensure the correct location is measured. Measurements are triggered with a single button press. Images of measured points can be saved and exported for job documentation. After more than one point has been measured the operator can quickly calculate height differences, distances and angles between points with the high-res touch screen display and 3D Disto Software.
The use of “Wizards” makes even the most complex measuring tasks simple. Measurements are displayed as drawings in real-time on the screen to allow on-site inspections. CAD files in DXF format can be input or exported at the press of a button. Measurements are recorded in standard tables, photos, DXF, and text files. The 3D Disto makes it easy to measure, project and record even complex building elements without the need to be a measurement expert.
Advantages of the Leica 3D Disto
* Measure, locate and document on site in real-time
* Automatically measure any surface: simply define the measurement area, step interval and start. All angles and surface irregularities can be captured.
* Unfold mode: quickly change from plan to profile view – to measure and verify wall detail, view or check previously measured values/points.
* 3D Disto can easily point to locations requiring holes to be drilled and also transfer vertical and horizontal lines in seconds
* Automatically create and export drawings with borders and folding marks
* Easily move the 3D Disto from room to room in a building and tie the data together in your building model
* Perfect for craftsmen, architects, and all trades that require professional measurement results from a simple to operate tool
Leica Geosystems stands for highest quality. Therefore all Leica Disto, Lino, and Roteo instruments registered atwww.myworld.leica-geosystems.comwithin 8 weeks of the purchase date receive a 1 year warranty extension, for a total of 3-years. On the “myWorld” website users will find information on all aspects of their product: user documentation, suggested applications, product training tools, and more.
For more information, visitwww.leica-geosystems.us.