The board of directors of PA-MAPPS consists of the following members and positions:
- President: Stephen Ellis, GISP, GeoDecisions a divison of Gannett Fleming, Inc. (Camp Hill, PA)
- President-Elect: Rob Rowe, GISP, RETTEW Associates, Inc. (State College, PA)
- Secretary: Pete Quigley, Keddal Aerial/Kucera International (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Treasurer: Andrew Pickford, CP, GISP, BAE Systems (Mt. Laurel, NJ)
- Director: Michael Shillenn, CP, Photo Science, Inc. (West Chester, PA)
The board of directors also announced the establishment of the legislative, surveying and workforce development committees. The legislative committee will work closely with other stakeholders in Pennsylvania to continue to make a geospatial coordination council a reality. The surveying committee will help foster relationships with surveyors and their professional society in the Comonwealth. The workforce development committee will work with universities and non-profit organizations to collaborate on internships and curricula that will prepare students for careers in the geospatial field.