Carlson Upcoming Webinars to Highlight Newest Releases
Carlson Software has scheduled three informative webinars to be held on upcoming Thursdays at 12 p.m. EST-US. “SurvGNSS, with RTK Fill-in and More!” is scheduled to be held on Jan. 20. The following Thursday, Jan. 27, “Carlson Construction – Learn All About It” will be presented, and on Feb. 10, Carlson Point Cloud – Go From Start to Finished Product will be held.
Carlson Software is a leading producer of software for land development professionals in the land surveying, civil engineering, construction and mining industries. Its webinars are designed to provide information that can bring your business to new levels of accomplishment by both helping to increase your skill levels with the products and also introducing you to the newest aspects of Carlson’s extensive line of land development software.
Carlson SurvGNSS: Thursday, Jan. 20, 12 p.m. EST-US.Learn about this simple, yet powerful data post-processing solution integrated into Carlson Software workflow and designed to easily process raw GNSS data from different receiver brands. Rob Van Etten from the Carlson EMEA office and Derek Roche of the Carlson home office will be showing the many ways that Carlson SurvGNSS can work for you:
- To fill RTK failures when you are working on the edge of your RTK infrastructure
- To secure centimeter accuracy when there is no RTK infrastructure available in your area
- To perform sub-centimeter geodetic survey
- To significantly enhance single frequency receiver accuracy (for GIS and/or survey)
- To perform QA on your RTK results
Carlson Construction: Thursday, Jan. 27, 12 p.m. EST-US.Join Todd Carlson, Takeoff/Construction Product Manager for Carlson Software, as he gives a product overview of Carlson Construction, an integrated survey and 3D surface modeling software solution designed for site and road contractors. Topics covered will include:
- Importing and uploading data from a field survey
- Creating a surface from data within a CAD drawing
- Exporting machine control data in different manufacturers' formats
- Moving "break-lines" or "grade-lines" to the correct elevation and orientation
- Reviewing powerful inspection and 3D viewing tools for detailed quality control
- Generating 3D linework straight from a field survey using "Field-to-Finish"
- Performing basic Cut/Fill volumes and reports
Carlson Point Cloud: Thursday, Feb. 10, 12 p.m. EST-US.Scott Griffin of Carlson Software will show you step-by-step how to create a finished product from a point cloud with Carlson's new upgraded Carlson Point Cloud. This modular program allows you to go from field scan to finished plat, all with seamless integration to Carlson Survey, Carlson Civil and Carlson Mining.
Carlson Point Cloud delivers a whole new level of powerful automation for large data sets, giving laser scanner users the ability to process millions of data points with Carlson Software ease-of-use. Tune in to learn how to read scan data from many instruments, view and process up to 1 billion points, and then perform the Field-to-Finish from the scanned data. Sign up here:https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/286822584.
All webinars last an hour with attendees able to send in questions during the webinar and a question and answer period at the end. All of Carlson webinars can be found at www.carlsonsw.com/webinars.