Posted by Yeoanny

Has anyone out there completed this process and found it useful?  I am in the process of researching the attainment of surveying licenses in adjacent metes and bounds states and was wondering if I should apply to individual jurisdictions or go through NCEES.  Thanks in advance for the responses.

To read the rest of this thread, go to