URISA is honored to welcome an esteemed group of industry thought leaders to participate in a panel discussion on Thursday, September 30, 2010 during GIS-Pro 2010: URISA’s 48th Annual Conference for GIS Professionals in Orlando.
The moderated session will discuss such topics as the industry's direction and what the next trends, issues, opportunities and emerging technologies will be.
The participants in this session will include:
- Ossama Alami, Geo Developer Relations Manager, Google Maps and Earth
- Clint Brown, Director of Software Products, Esri
- Joel Campbell, President, ERDAS
- Donald Fenhagen, GIS Service Area Leader, IBM Global Business Services
- Microsoft Bing Maps for Enterprise – participant TBD
- Xavier Lopez, Director of Product Management, Oracle Spatial Products Group
- Geoff Zeiss, Director of Technology, Autodesk
URISA President, Kathrine Cargo GISP, ENP, GIS Coordinator for the Orleans Parish (LA) Communications District, is looking forward to the session. “What a stellar panel! The opportunity to hear from these thought leaders, all in the same place at the same time, is extraordinary. It will certainly be a highlight of GIS-Pro 2010.”
For complete program and registration details, visit www.gis-pro.org.