Leica introduces Leica Construction Office, a software package focused on data integrity.
Successful on-site measurement, whether checking, staking or using machine control systems depends upon the preparation and integrity of the design data. Leica Construction Office, a complete data preparation, editing and reporting software package fulfills this requirement and many others.
- Supports multiple design data formats - Import and export industry standard data formats, including AutoCAD DWG, AutoCAD DXF, LandXML, MX/Moss, REB and Ispol.
- Works with a range of different design models - Simple road alignments, complex road stringline, cross-section or layer models, digital terrain models and background maps.
- Send design data to all machine and sensors from one single package - Eliminates the need for additional software to do data conversions. Compatible with systems from other manufacturers.
- Calculate as-built cost estimates using volume analysis - In addition to surface to surface or surface to elevation volume analysis, this module allows complete control of the surface models used for calculation including boundaries and breaklines.
- Easy and quick quality control reporting - a statistical check and tolerance report of deviations with respect to a design surface can be created at the click of a button.
For more information, call 1-877-LEICA-MC (877-534-2262) or visit www.leica-geosystems.com.