Authors wishing to submit a paper for the conference are requested to submit an abstract of no more than 250 words on the following topics:
- Data Acquisition – LiDAR and associated equipments
- Systems Integration – LiDAR sensors and complementary technologies and peripherals
- Data Fusion & Processing Technologies – feature extraction,enhancement, visualization, viewing and imaging techniques and software
- Recent Projects – reporting on innovative or improved techniques and applications; challenges, successes and problems encountered; including military LIDAR mapping projects
- Developments in GIS, Data Modeling and Management
- Trends in Market and Technology Development - including ground based LiDAR and Mobile Mapping
- Industry Issues - Federal/State initiatives and operational challenges;best practices; recruitment and training issues.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.lidarmap.org.