SOKKIA’s digital level SDL1X is designed to achieve the highest precision and productivity in leveling and height measurement applications. From intelligent auto focus to wireless operation, a number of innovative technologies are implemented for unmatched productivity while eliminating error factors during measurement. With 0.2mm precision, the SDL1X sets the ultimate bench mark in precision digital levels.
The product has eight of the industry’s first features:
- 0.2mm precision (ISO17123-2) when used with the SOKKIA original New Super-Invar RAB-Code Staff BIS30A. (Standard invar staffs provide 0.3mm precision.)
- Auto focus for high-end digital level
- Viewfinder for quick sighting
- Remote trigger for wireless operation
- Dual-axis tilt sensor that ensures precision
- SD card slot for data storage
- 100m (320ft.) Bluetooth® wireless communication
- Staff with ±0.1ppm/°C linear expansion coefficient
Onboard software supports height difference measurement and data recording in the following procedures: BF, BFFB, BBFF, BFBF, aBF, aBFFB, aFBBF. Measurement tolerance can be set in each route for on-site accuracy checks.
The company’s Web site is www.sokkia.com.