Making use of a variety of open source social networking tools, community members can interact and share knowledge in several ways.
- Live Chat sessions with other users via text, voice and video allow for instant feedback and collaboration.
- The Get Answers tool is for users of all skill levels to ask questions and give answers in an ongoing open dialog.
- The community Forums let users discuss topics of their choice in a threaded discussion group format.
- Community members can connect directly with one another from the Members utility
- To keep up with all the activity, users can get updates via RSS and Twitter Feeds
The site is free and does not require registration. However, users can sign in with an existing Google, AOL, Yahoo!, OpenID, or NetLog account to get the full community experience. Users can get an overview of the site by watching the short video at www.civil3Dpedia.com/site-overview.
About Engineered Efficiency, Inc.
Serving clients worldwide, Engineered Efficiency, Inc. provides custom software sales, training, and consulting to architecture, civil engineering, and surveying professionals. The firm’s EE CivilAccess and EE GuidedAccess consulting services provide powerful yet affordable paths to AutoCad Civil 3D implementation. The EE ProPack add-on software allows clients to extend the functionality of AutoCad Civil 3D to further enhance their productivity. Engineered Efficiency, Inc. provides exceptional results by combining years of real-world design experience with in-depth knowledge of engineering, surveying and drafting software applications and hardware technology. Find more information at www.eng-eff.com.