Posted By Tim V. PLS on 8/12/2008 at 4:51 PM

"Surveyor" & "Engineer" are titles that technically can only be used by someone licensed.

What title or position name is appropriate for someone who does construction layout?

Survey technician?
Layout technician?

The normal titles like "party chief", "rodman", "instrument person" are not what I’m looking for.


To read the rest of this thread go