“We created this program because land developers continually ask us where to find engineers proficient with SITEOPS,” says CEO Mike Detwiler. “SITEOPS is a powerful technology, delivering both cost savings and rapid site prototyping. By choosing a SITEOPS Certified Professional or Provider, developers know they will receive the full benefits of that technology.”
In a tight construction market, SITEOPS Certification gives engineers the edge in landing new business. Benefits include listing on the SITEOPS website, use of the SITEOPS Certified mark on business cards and promotional materials, and participation in the SITEOPS Engineer Referral Network (ERN). SITEOPS Certified Providers also receive marketing tools and opportunities for increased exposure.
To receive certification, participants must:
- Create, process, and optimize sites within the SITEOPS web application
- Generate SCOR reports showing site cost estimates for multiple design options
- Use web-based project collaboration features
- Apply value engineering principles throughout the design process
- Apply green building principles by designating tree saves and set-asides
- Create building templates, truck docks, and disabled/specialized parking spaces
For details, visit www.siteops.com.