Minneapolis, Minnesota – SiteComp, Inc. has released Version 7.0 of its Survey, Mapping and Land Development software. These releases are Major Upgrades and include the following new features:
- Explode Annotations – Turn annotations into editable text.
- Insert Line by Point Numbers – Create one or more lines simply by specifying the point numbers.
- Insert Annotation by Parcel – Select a parcel and the software annotates all the figures of the parcel.
- Insert Crow's Feet – Either change the settings so that crow's feet (small curved lines) are added to all new lines that are annotated or add crow's feet to an existing line.
- Set Default Text Origins – You can now specify where all new text will originate by default. Of course, you can still change the text location.
- Modify Arrow Properties – Change the properties of any arrow.
- File Transfer – DWG/DXF importing and exporting continues to lead the industry with seamless compatibility from the current releases (AutoCAD 2009, Civil & Civil 3D) back to Release 14. DGN import and export has been enhanced.
- Help – All new features and commands have been added to the context sensitive help file that can be accessed by pushing the F1 key while in any command.