ESRI is supporting the conference as a Silver Sponsor and will be discussing comprehensive software solutions for complete raster data management. ESRI staff will present a variety of papers discussing best practices for use of remotely sensed data in geographic information systems (GIS):
- Interoperable Image Data Access through ArcGIS Server-Qian Liu, July 2
- Custom Image Processing Capabilities in ArcGIS-Hong Xu and Peng Gao, July 4
- Deriving Spatio-Temporal Relations from Simple Data Structure-Ale Raza, July 4
- Common GIS Data Models in Many Industries-Zitan Chen, July 4
- Identifying Building Patterns-Weiping Yang, July 7
- Image-based Geospatial Information Management-Peter Becker, July 8
Visit ESRI at booths 129–131 at the Beijing International Convention Center to see how ESRI technology is used to manage imagery and other raster data easily and efficiently using standards-based, service-oriented architecture enterprise solutions. For more information on ESRI GIS and remotely sensed data, contact Mark Cygan, industry solutions manager for map, chart, and data production, ESRI, atmcygan@esrior visitwww.esri.com/industries/map-chart-dataproduction/solutions/remote.html.