Pre-release discount available through March 21
- Field to Finish: Automatically create points, symbols, and line work from field data or any ASCII point file
- Create 3D surfaces and contours based on selected points, borders, and breaklines
- See the drawing in 3D with smooth shading and light control, take snap shots for placement in the drawing
- Download and automatically place geo-registered USGS aerial images or topo maps
- Automatically create graphs showing cross sections of 3D surfaces
- Create auto labeled contours from legacy drawings or imported entities
- Volume calculations
The new product is packaged as an enhancement to the popular General CADD Pro Version 6.1. Single licenses of Surveyor 3D are available through March 21 at www.generalcadd.com to new General CADD version 6.1 users at a special pre-release price of $99 with a new purchase of General CADD 6.1. Single licenses for General CADD version 6.1 are $599. After March 21 the price for the Surveyor 3D enhancement will increase to $199. General CADD offers special pricing for educational institutions and welcomes inquiries from resellers and distributors.
More specific details http://www.generalcadd.com/surveyor3d.htm
General CADD Products (www.generalcadd.com) develops affordable computer aided drafting and design (CADD) programs that are easy to learn and use with standard paper drafting techniques and drawing production as much as ten times faster than other CAD programs. Founded in 2002, the company boasts a loyal customer base of surveyors, architects, engineers, and map makers and receives high marks for its products, personalized service and support.