CAD|STATION software, a product of RATIO America, provides a powerful enhancement to Paradigm’s extensive line of MFP systems (EIS Supra, Quatra, Ultima and Flex) and large-format scanners. CAD|STATION provides the ability to drive up to three Canon printers simultaneously, enabling the production of 5 - D size color prints per minute!
CAD|STATION is compatible with most current and previous Canon imagePROGRAF wide format printers and adds many features such as drag and drop batch plotting support, color RIPing and job tracking/accounting to Canon wide format devices. Additionally, Canon plotters can be combined to create one virtual multi roll plotter, doubling or tripling throughput speed.
- Recognizes popular engineering file formats: TIFF, HPGL, DWF, PS, PDF, DWG, DXF
- DWF, DXF, DWG drag & drop batch plotting
- PS/PDF drag & drop batch plotting
- Combine up to 3 Canon plotters to create a virtual multi-roll plotter capable of producing 5- D size color prints per minute
- Print from remote locations via HTML Web Client
- In case of an out of ink or paper issue, CAD|STATION can automatically re-route the remainder of the job to another plotter
- Full Job Tracking and Accounting for all jobs
- Job splitting & Load Balancing
- Color RIP management
- Archive Database with full text retrieval
The ARCBASE software module adds a wide format web based document archival solution that features OCR, full text search, advanced meta data search and a html browser interface for Clients and Administrator. It’s fully integrated with CAD|STATION or other RATIO software applications for a seamless job creation, storage, retrieval, plotting and tracking workflow.
Randy Geesman, President of Paradigm Imaging Group, stated, “The addition of RATIO’s CAD|STATION to our product line will greatly extend the functionality of our EIS line of color multifunction systems and Canon imagPROGRAF printers, which will help to create additional sales opportunities for our dealer channel”.
Rick Hipsky, President of RATIO America, Inc. said, “I look forward to the distribution partnership with Paradigm Imaging Group. With the combined resources of our experienced technical, sales & support teams, we anticipate rapid growth and visibility in the wide format, AEC and CAD graphics markets. RATIO's new CADSTATION & CADSTATION|SCAN software bring powerful new workflow and accounting capabilities to Paradigm's product line of high-end production plotters & scanners. This will bring the most powerful and also affordable wide format color copying, scanning, plotting and archiving solution available to Paradigm's professional dealer channel, and their customers, in the U.S.