Problem: Project Management: Client Relations
Cool Link: Operational Significant Event Imagery
Joke of the Week: Top Ten Newspaper Headlines in 200710. "Streisand Announces A Farewell Tour"
Richard B., Seattle, WA
9. "Al Gore Replaces James Brown As Godfather Of Soul"
John S., Indianapolis, IN
8. "Dick Clark Rings In New Year On July 4th 'Just In Case'"
Donna V., Sinking Spring, PA
7. "Larry King Still Looks Like An Owl"
Howard S., Burlington, NC
6. "P. Diddy Announces New Name Change To 'Sally'"
Alex K., San Diego, CA
5. "Madonna Adopts Kevin Federline"
Thomas K., Niteroi, Brazil
4. "Stallone To Start Filming 'Rocky Balboa II: Rocky VII'"
Bill W., Morris Plains, NJ
3. "Trump Buys 'The View,' Fires Rosie"
Matt I., Brooklyn, NY
2. "Crisis In Iraq Over: Angelina Jolie Adopts The Whole Country"
Tony S., San Jose, CA
1. "Letterman And Oprah To Wed"
Peter L., Sydney, Australia
Source: The Late Show with David Letterman
Problem: Project Management: Client RelationsWhich of the following statements describes a service that a client cannot reasonably expect from a surveyor?
(A) A surveyor will avoid provoking disputes with a client’s adjoiners.
(B) A surveyor will maintain the confidentiality of communications with the client.
(C) A surveyor will not agree to perform services for which he is not qualified.
(D) A surveyor will hold the interest of the client paramount if they come into conflict with the public interest.
Come back next week for the solution!
This is problem 3 (12-2) from the new second edition of 1001 Solved Surveying Problems by Jan Van Sickle. Reprinted with permission from 1001 Solved Surveying Problems by Jan Van Sickle (1997, 728 pp., Professional Publications Inc.). For details on this and other FLS exam-prep books, call 800/426-1178 or visit www.ppi2pass.com .
> Click here for last week's question and solution
Cool Link of the Week: Operational Significant Event ImageryAt NOAA’s Operational Significant Event Imagery site, you can find high-resolution, detailed imagery of significant environmental events such as fires, floods, icebergs, severe weather and volcanoes.