TPS’ version 6.11 of Topcon Tools includes:
Post Processing/Advanced module
- Raw data plot and Epoch View
- Troposphere Model
- Multiple new antenna calibrations
- 7-parameter datum transformations
High-accuracy GIS module
- New improved DGPS engine
- Multiple Photo Note support and orientation from TopPAD field software
- Enhancements to Inverse, point in direction, point to line and intersection functions
- Improved road input/edit user interface
- Conversion from road alignments to points
- Conversion from road alignment to 3D surfaces
- Comparison of volumes between road alignments and surfaces
- Best fit alignment
“Topcon Tools offers the user the flexibility to utilize and pay for what they need from a easy to use post processing software to a complete stand alone office software that can create, manage and design whole projects,” said Jason Killpack, TPS product marketing manager.
“The power of our software is the ability to customize modules depending on the need of each customer. The addition of a new DGPS processing engine in the GIS module will be a big benefit for those firms that utilize standard surveying practices as well as perform GIS mapping as additional services,” Killpack said. “The software has new multiple background image support adds detail and definition to projects with off-the-shelf digital camera or with unique integrated imaging technology that is present in the GMS-2 field controller or the GPT 7000i imaging total station,” Killpack added.
Topcon Tools can be downloaded for a free upgrade by current users of the software from the Topcon software download page atwww.topconpositioning.com. A demonstration version is also available for free evaluation there as well.