The Teriostar printer will be distributed through the Paradigm reseller channel and will be offered both as a stand-alone product and will also be available in the popular EIS configuration bundled with Graphtec color scanners and the Paradigm Rocket Scanner Controller. Paradigm president Randy Geesman states,"This will provide a flexible and unique offering to the marketplace which we are very excited about."
Key features include:
- High Productivity - 3.4 E size per minute, and 6.2 D size per minute. The high performance controller with simultaneous parallel data processing provides high speed output, even during continuous printing of different size
- High Resolution 600 DPI - The combination of 600 DPI and a single developer unit allows superb density and excellent line acuity.
- Long Print Lengths - Supports applications such as shipbuilding, automotive, civil engineering, bridge building, military and energy/industrial sites.
- Network Interfaces - Interfaces supported include Ethernet (100Base-TX and 10Base-T), USB-2 and Centronics. All interfaces can receive data simultaneously.
- Windows Driver - includes a Windows driver that allows you to print from any application
- Web-Based Print Control - Full printer control over the network using a standard web browser
- Automatic Roll Selection - Choose between two different paper sizes or let the printer select the appropriate paper size for the drawing.
- Easy-To-Use Large Display - Provides excellent visibility and easy operation of the entire printer.
- User Replaceable Drum - Easy to replace photo cartridge drum allows you to do your own drum replacement. No service call!
- Prints up to thirty three feet long
- Superb density & excellent line acuity
- Small footprint
- Print from any PC in your network
- Low cost of ownership