Arc Second Inc., the provider of full-function mobile CAD software solutions, released Viewer 4.0 which will replace PocketCAD Viewer 3.0. The new PocketCAD Viewer 4.0 addresses the needs of users who want to be able to easily view and redline their AutoCAD or MicroStation drawings in the field or on the manufacturing floor.
New features include:
- Improved performance
- Increased file compression to speed file transfer
- Updated user interface makes it easier to use
- Reads DWF (Autodesk web format) files
- Improved DWG and DXF file support
- Support for Microstation DGN files
- Support for PocketPC 2002
- Support for Architectural, Survey, Engineering, Decimal and Fractional Units
PocketCAD Viewer 4.0 is the perfect tool for anyone remodeling existing space or doing design/build projects. It is used by architects, contractors, engineering project managers, space planners, job-site inspectors, facilities managers, manufacturing engineers, product designers, maintenance personnel and others who require mobile access to site and facility design information.