New features in Imagenation 7.2 include:
- New file format support - SolidWorks parts and assemblies, ProEngineer 2000i, 2000i2, 2001, Microstation V8, Visio, and XGL/ZGL.
- Additional 3D measurement tools - Add dimensions and dimension lines to 3D models, and perform cumulative edge length and face surface area measurements.
- Batch processing - Create custom batch processing jobs and automate repetitive document cleanup and conversion tasks. Files can be converted and saved as bilevel, grayscale, or color raster files.
- ActiveX Plug in for Internet Explorer - Based on Spicer's Image aoX controls, the Imagenation plug-in enables universal viewing and printing features within Internet Explorer.
- Create multipage PDF files - Save multiple raster images as a single multipage PDF.
- Enhanced Office document support - Improved display of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint attributes including fonts, word art, and shapes. PDF files also support Far East fonts.
"Imagenation 7.2 continues to build on Spicer's commitment to provide power users with a full client tool that enables them to manage the entire document lifecycle through a single, common user interface," said Tony Prilesnik, Imagenation Product Manager. With such a extensive range of capabilities, Imagenation the ideal choice for many applications in areas such as reprographics, ECM, PLM, and AEC. Imagenation can help companies to broadly share information throughout the enterprise and with business partners, thereby design products more effectively, achieve regulatory compliance, procure supplies more quickly, and increase productivity and profitability."
Imagenation is available in several editions and offers a robust API for tight integrations to EDM, ECM, PDM, PLM, and ERP systems. As part of Spicer's universal viewing solutions, Imagenation benefits from the ability to view over 200 electronic file formats and is capable of interoperable markup sharing with ViewCafe, a Java-2-powered thin client viewer, and Image aoX ActiveX controls. The interoperable viewing and markup capabilities of Spicer universal viewers gives businesses of any size the ability to deploy the Spicer solution, or combination of solutions that best fits with its business processes.
Download your free evaluation copy at www.spicer.com.