A|E|C Systems-Technology For Design & Construction Announces Conference Advisory Board 07.02.2003
The advisory board will proactively lead the development of the A|E|C SYSTEMS conference program content, ensuring the focus matches the educational and development needs of AEC leaders. These visionaries will take an active role in recommending speakers and topics that provide a timely, unbiased view of the challenges attendees face.
"We are very pleased to welcome these highly qualified individuals to our Board," said Rick McConnell, Senior Show Director. "Each brings a unique set of qualifications from every sector of the AEC industry, and was selected for their ability to provide seasoned perspectives as A|E|C SYSTEMS moves into the next phase of growth."
The 2004-2005 A|E|C SYSTEMS Conference Advisory Board is comprised of the following industry experts:
- James Adrian, PhD, PE, CPA, Adrian International LLC
- Jonathan Antevy, CEO & Co-Founder, E-Builder, Inc.
- Michael Dell'Isola, Senior Vice President, Hanscom, Inc.
- Paul Doherty, Managing Director, The Digit Group
- Douglas Eberhard, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Inc.
- Kristine Fallon, President, Kristine Fallon Associates, Inc.
- Stephen Hagan, Consultant and Technology Evangelist
- Michael Ingardia, President, Systems Management Consultants, Inc.
- David Jordani, President, Jordani Consulting Group
- John Jurewicz, Director of E-Procurement, Chicago Trades Online and ASTIP.com
- Susan Koenigs, Information Systems Manager, Callison Architecture, Inc.
- Gary Koser, President, Indian River Community College & KCS
- John Nabholz, Information Services Manager, Nabholz Construction Company
- Danny Parrish, President, Parrish Consulting Group
- Matthew Phair, Writer & Editor, Phair & Phair, P.C.
- Jill Rothenberg, Principal, Chief Technology Officer, ADD Inc.
- Lawrence Rocha, Vice President and CIO, Wimberly Allisoon Tong and Goo Architects
- Ken Sanders, Chief Information Officer, Gensler Worldwide
- Judy Schriener, Editor-in-Chief of Construction.com, McGraw-Hill Construction
- Susan Smith, Managing Editor, IB Systems- AEC Cafe.Com
- Rebecca Somers, President, Somers-St. Claire
- Anthony Stagliano, Director, Construction & Real Estate Services, CBIZ Business Solutions
- Joseph Stoddard, Principal, Mountain Consulting Group, LLC
- Kenneth Stowe, Business Development Manager - Autodesk, Inc.
- Michael Tardif, Director, Professional Practice, American Institute of Architects
- Eric Teicholz, President, Graphic Systems, Inc.
- Norbet Young, Jr., FAIA, President, McGraw-Hill Construction
"I am very honored to have the opportunity to serve on the conference advisory board," said Michael Ingardia, President, Systems Management Consultants, Inc. "We all represent different specialties within the realm of the AEC industry, and will come together to create conference content essential to the various job functions of the many attendees."
Held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida USA, the show will be held side-by-side with World of Concrete/World of Masonry, also owned and produced by Hanley-Wood Exhibitions, which serves the concrete construction marketplace, including public works, architectural, engineering, design and government agency.
The show is sponsored by McGraw-Hill Construction, publishers of industry-leading publications, Engineering News-Record (ENR) and Architectural Record.