Spicer Corporation, a leading provider of universal viewing solutions for ECM, PLM, and reprographics applications, today announced the release of Imagenation 7.3 and Image aX 7.3. These latest versions add several new features for even greater ease and effectiveness in controlling the entire document lifecycle from your networked or desktop computer.
New features and functions include:
- Additional File Format Support - Native viewing capabilities for
SolidWorks 2003* and Office
- Batch Printing - Quickly print large groups of documents through an easy-to-use Batch Print dialog box.
- . NET Compliance - Image aX ActiveX controls now provide integrators with the ability to create custom viewing and markup solutions for .NET environments.
- Snap-to Object Measuring - Measurement markers now snap to drawing geometry for faster and more accurate measurements.
- Format Enhancements - Improved support of AutoCAD 3D DWG, Microsoft Office, and TIFF with annotations.
- Advanced Tiling for Printing - Customize the overlap for tiled printing of large documents. *(New SolidWorks 2003 support is only available in Imagenation 7.3)
"By continually enhancing our Universal Viewers with new capabilities to capture, access, review, and distribute enterprise content, Spicer is defining its place in the market as a single-source solution provider of applications for controlling the entire document lifecycle," said Tony Prilesnik, Imagenation Product Manager. "With native viewing and markup support for over 200 2D and 3D file formats, native scan drivers for hundreds of large-format and office-sized scanners, batch cleanup, conversion and printing capabilities, and a robust integration API, Imagenation is the front runner for organizations that require a powerful thick client application to handle enterprise content."
Imagenation is the flagship product in the Spicer suite of Universal Viewing Solutions. Over half a million users, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, use Imagenation every day to scan, clean up, convert, view, mark up, and print documents.
Image aX combines the flexibility of ActiveX controls with Imagenation's proven universal capabilities, enabling integrators to create custom universal viewing and markup solutions for the Web, corporate network, or desktop.
When Spicer Universal Viewing products are integrated as key components of an organization's document management or reprographics strategy, companies can broadly share information throughout the enterprise and with business partners, resulting in streamlined business processes, improved productivity, and the ability to make better, more informed decisions faster.