TDS Announces Survey Pro 3.8.2 6.30.04
Tripod Data Systems (TDS) announced the release of Survey Pro 3.8.2 data collection software. This maintenance release includes software improvements and function enhancements for Trimble, Topcon and Leica instruments. Registered Survey Pro users can download the new release at no charge from the download section of the TDS website, www.tdsway.com.
There are no changes to the current Users Manual or Reference Manual for Survey Pro 3.8.2. The new version covers:
- Radius and circumference values in the Horizontal Angle Offset Results tab.
- Data displayed in the Horizontal Angle Offset.
- Workflow adjustments that ensure correct HR data is used in the Stake to a Line feature.
- Raw data recording in the Auto Linework Rectangle command.
- Angles and angle calculations with angles greater than 360Â° allowed in the built-in calculator.
- Scale factor routine modifications that correctly output measurement parameters for raw data when doing Distance Offset shots.
Survey Pro 3.8.2 also supports the new Trimble 2.4Ghz Georadios.
Source: TDS, June 29, 2004