Topcon Releases GPS Software PC-CDU and PC-CDU Lite versions 2.1.11 11.21.2002
Version 2.1.11 has the following list of improvements:
- Direct USB connection feature is added.
- Direct Ethernet connection feature is added. This feature is supported by PC-CDU MS edition only.
- In Help->About menu, "Save to file" algorithm is improved .
- Tools->Initialise file system feature is improved.
- Tools->Clear NVRAM feature is improved.
- Tools->Reset receiver feature is improved.
- The new ports Input mode - "Omni" is added for receivers equipped with OmniStar board.
- Some new ports Output Modes are added.
- "USB", "Ethernet" and "TCP" tabs are added to Configuration->Receiver->Ports menu.
- PC-CDU authorization feature is added to MS edition. The authorization feature is supported by receiver firmware version 2.3 or later.
- Files rotation feature in Real-Time Logging mode is improved in order to have more stable rotation.
- Long satellites numbers support (PRN 120-138) is added for WAAS/EGNOS satellites.