Avenza Announces 2005 MAPublisher Training Schedule 1.11.05
MAPublisher training is offered in hands-on computer labs at locations around North America. Training is also available onsite at customers' office locations in which case certain aspects of the course will be tailored especially for the specific organization and workflow.
2005 MAPublisher Training Dates & Locations
- Vancouver, BC - February 17-18
- Philadelphia, PA - April 14-15
- Houston, TX - June 2-3
- San Diego, CA - July 28-29
- The cost is US$1,000 per person. Discounts are available for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
- This is a hands-on course in a computer lab. Computers and required software will be provided.
- Attendees will learn how to use the most powerful features of MAPublisher as well as all the new features of MAPublisher 6.0.
- MAPublisher for Illustrator on Windows is the focus of the course. FreeHand and Mac users will also benefit from the content but they may need to bring their own computers and software. Please enquire.
- Attendees are encouraged to send in and/or bring their own data and time will be devoted to working with specific user-supplied data and workflows.
Who Should Attend
- cartographers using GIS data
- existing MAPublisher users who want to experience the new features of MAPublisher 6.0
- existing MAPublisher users who want to get the most out of their MAPublisher license
- GIS professionals who want to produce better quality maps
- anyone making maps that wants to leverage the benefits of this powerful software
More about MAPublisher
MAPublisher for Illustrator is powerful map production software for creating cartographic-quality maps from GIS data. Developed as a suite of plug-ins for Adobe Illustrator and Macromedia FreeHand, MAPublisher leverages the superior graphics capabilities of these graphics design applications.
Source: Avenza, Jan. 4, 2005