Bentley Systems Incorporated announced a series of seminars that describe how ENR Top 500 Design Firms ensure that complex engineering information is available to the right people at the right time, enabling project teams to work together as one.
The half-day "Work as One" seminars include technology presentations, guest speakers, demonstrations, and peer-to-peer discussions aimed at improving project quality, meeting aggressive project deadlines, and improving project communication and collaboration. Each seminar explains how top architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) firms, state departments of transportation (DOTs), and engineering, procurement, and construction (EPCs) firms are using Bentley's ProjectWise collaboration servers to enable their project teams, their information, and their tools to work as one.
Seminar topics, including real-world examples, are:
- Beyond the Status Quo - AEC companies are gaining a new competitive advantage in a changing industry through the implementation of a managed environment.
- Business and Technical Challenges - A managed environment is empowering companies across the globe to deliver profitable projects and expand their AEC business.
- More Than Software, It's a Solution - A managed environment implemented by business experts is the key to maximizing efficiency and making the best use of people, processes, and technology.
- The Payback Is Real - The cost savings and productivity enhancements of a managed environment quickly lead to a positive return on investment.
- Real-World Examples - Top AEC companies are using efficient processes in a managed environment to maximize productivity, minimize rework, save money, and improve quality.
- Las Vegas, Nevada - March 8, 2005
- Albuquerque, New Mexico - March 15, 2005
- Denver, Colorado - March 22, 2005
- Little Rock, Arkansas - March 29, 2005
In addition, the seminars provide firsthand accounts of how companies have increased revenue, decreased costs, and increased services by implementing a managed engineering environment. HNTB, Lone Star Infrastructure, and Sandia Labs are among the top firms that will be featured during the series.
As an added benefit, all seminar attendees will qualify for one day of free Professional Services consulting on their ProjectWise implementation or MicroStation project.
Seminar cities and dates are as follows:
The "Work as One" seminar will also be presented at the BE Conference 2005 (www.be.org), which is being held May 8-12 in Baltimore, Maryland. Additional seminars will be scheduled in the second half of the year.
Source: Bentley, March 7, 2005