Quest Earthwork 6.0 Now Available
Quest Solutions announced the commercial release of Earthwork 6.0, Quest's earth-measuring software for contractors.
New features of Earthwork 6.0 include:
- Automatic exclusion of enclosed areas for purposes of stripping and replacing topsoil, or calculating subgrade materials;
- The new Snap feature, which gives estimators an easier and more precise method to create areas that are adjacent to each other;
- Lines that automatically slope between hard points along the line;
- The Auto Pan feature, which automatically shifts the on-screen view to the last point digitized when an estimator has "zoomed in" to higher levels of on-screen magnification;
- Improved Offset functionality, allowing estimators to offset over greater distances with no loss in accuracy;
- Enhanced 3-D graphics and simplified zooming functionality.
Contractors interested in a demonstration should contact Quest at (800) 452-2342, or log on to Quest's website.
Source: Quest Solutions, July 1, 2004