upFront.eZine Publishing Ltd. announced What's New? AutoCAD 2005, the new electronic book for users wondering about upgrading and competitors worrying about AutoCAD 2005. The 66-page e-book is published exclusively in Adobe Acrobat format.
This pre-release e-book details changes in Autodesk's latest release of its AutoCAD flagship software. What's New? AutoCAD 2005 covers these aspects of the new release:
- Executive overview, plus Autodesk's roadmap of future releases.
- 21 new commands and 23 new system variables.
- Changes to 31 existing commands.
- Undocumented system variables.
- Changes to APIs (applications programming interfaces).
- New startup switches, shortcut keystrokes, and file types.
- Appendices of commands and system variables.
- Accurate to Neo beta 4.
The What's New? AutoCAD 2005 e-book is available now as an Adobe Acrobat file for delivery via email, ftp, or Web browser. The e-book is also available on CD.
Source: upFront.eZine Publishing Ltd., Feb. 17, 2004